منتدى منازل السائرين
مرحباً بكم زوارنا الكرام وتأملوا في قول الفُضيل بن عِياض رحمه الله :
" الزمْ طريقَ الهدَى ، ولا يضرُّكَ قلَّةُ السالكين ،
وإياك وطرقَ الضلالة ، ولا تغترَّ بكثرة الهالكين ".
أهلاً وسهلاً بكم على صفحات منازل السائرين

No
منتدى منازل السائرين
مرحباً بكم زوارنا الكرام وتأملوا في قول الفُضيل بن عِياض رحمه الله :
" الزمْ طريقَ الهدَى ، ولا يضرُّكَ قلَّةُ السالكين ،
وإياك وطرقَ الضلالة ، ولا تغترَّ بكثرة الهالكين ".
أهلاً وسهلاً بكم على صفحات منازل السائرين

No
منتدى منازل السائرين
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

يهتم بنشر الثقافة الإسلامية

الرئيسيةالبوابة*أحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Sends a message to Amy Mamdouh Mohamed Tawfik Rifa

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ابوممدوح
عضو مشارك
عضو مشارك
ابوممدوح

تاريخ التسجيل : 19/07/2010
مكان الإقامة : حمص
التحصيل التعليمي : ثانوية
العمل : اعمال حرة
العمر : 71
ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 19
دعاء العذراء

Sends a message to Amy Mamdouh Mohamed Tawfik Rifa Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Sends a message to Amy Mamdouh Mohamed Tawfik Rifa   Sends a message to Amy Mamdouh Mohamed Tawfik Rifa Empty08.09.10 22:52

MamdouhMohamed Tawfik Rifai
E-mailtawfik52@gmail.com
Mobile Phone * 00963932973067 00963312329326

Lamy letter to a letter from Mohamed Mamdouh Tawfik Rifai Elmrhoma to hismother on the occasion of the so-called Holiday mother and guided to each ofthe Vkdomh and ask God Almighty to grant all the mothers of the world His mercyand grant them rest in its Secretary.

Letter to Amy
Mom ... How I miss her
Mom ... How to bend as saying
I perfume my breath ... and today, and the sense of nostalgic
Oh my how I miss you have the distance between us I do not know themeeting is a distant or far?
Yami uh how much I miss how much bend because Annadik Yami me a voice atits forms and expressions ....
Uh Yami what you sow? Your voice still humming in my ear fresher words Istill hear your prayers, pray Turnemat
Uh Iaami to Aaktmk secret that I told you, I become envious envy bothhis mother and cheer them .. I envy even the nearest close to me I envy mychildren replacement candidates are calling for their mother to mygrandchildren .. begrudge the word Lamy
Ah how I miss Yami: Throw my head on your chest No Sense Atnhq Rihkwarmth and the good and forget the worries of life heavily pains whenever I seesomeone hugging his mother, I feel orphaned and I feel weak and feel colddespite the heat
Uh Iaami how I feel lonely .. How I feel bitter exile in this world isfull of one another because my mother was not among them
Uh Yami how I feel and I'm bitterly orphanhood veteran but I'm stillyoung in front of your Holiness, everyone next to me but they are not beside meand sometimes overlook the faults, but they Aighafron .. Where are you mymother angel noble and custodian Tsudain Ttelmusin me advice and consent andTtrfien for gaffes and mistakes that I committed sin against you and how badand your heart was never tongue pray and seek forgiveness and acceptance of meby God, compassion
My mother would hate to be Auejsok Day of Remembrance "Every daywhen you and the memory of a memory Every day there are thousands of thousandsof mothers breastfeed their babies with all ears there are also thousands ofthousands of mothers held up their hands and pray pray
Oami Could you be your right of Lamentations Ofek enough that you'resatisfied with your dress dress satisfactory piety and purity, you Mrhoma BdaikBut since the house of prayer for the Lord Athagltinay guilt and sin and decideI'm afraid ill punishment
Lamy You are in Rehab mercy of your Lord had entered, he put forwardParadise is under the feet of mothers plead Iaami that came on the account andyou're among the parents was best for God from any section of the Jinan TdkhlinIndicate your child the wrong heavy sin Vashfie me Stand at the door ofparadise "and ask God to me Mercy and forgiveness, and say to my Lord, myGod, I Adzlt tender but how richer Paradise and my son is thirsty in the blazefire
Homs /2010 Mamdouh Mohamed Tawfik Rifai
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
أبوعلاء
مشرف
مشرف
أبوعلاء

تاريخ التسجيل : 23/04/2010
مكان الإقامة : سوريا
التحصيل التعليمي : معهد متوسط
العمل : موظف
العمر : 46
ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 5117
المزاج : الحمد لله على كل حال
دعاء الثور

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Sends a message to Amy Mamdouh Mohamed Tawfik Rifa   Sends a message to Amy Mamdouh Mohamed Tawfik Rifa Empty09.09.10 9:22

:)
I hope good a feast for all mothers and all Muslims
All the regards
Rolling Eyes
الجبوري
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
الجبوري

تاريخ التسجيل : 21/06/2009
مكان الإقامة : سوريـــــــــــــــــا
التحصيل التعليمي : جامعي-ترجمة
العمل : التعليم
العمر : 39
ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 1556
المزاج : متفائل
دعاء الجدي

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Sends a message to Amy Mamdouh Mohamed Tawfik Rifa   Sends a message to Amy Mamdouh Mohamed Tawfik Rifa Empty09.09.10 13:23

Sends a message to Amy Mamdouh Mohamed Tawfik Rifa 514945

My dear brother

May God have mercy also

I ask God to save all the mothers of all Muslims

Praise be to Allah

Sends a message to Amy Mamdouh Mohamed Tawfik Rifa 918151
حنظلة
عضو مشارك
عضو مشارك
حنظلة

تاريخ التسجيل : 20/09/2010
مكان الإقامة : جدة
التحصيل التعليمي : جامعي
العمل : مدني كاتب
العمر : 57
ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 6
دعاء الدلو

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Sends a message to Amy Mamdouh Mohamed Tawfik Rifa   Sends a message to Amy Mamdouh Mohamed Tawfik Rifa Empty22.09.10 22:04

الف شكر

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى منازل السائرين :: ¤ ¤ ¤ قسم التعليم التربوي ¤ ¤ ¤ :: .:: اللغة الانكليزية ::.-
انتقل الى: